The American Dream Home Offers Design, Innovation, Luxury and Technology
The Dream Home design is a collaboration between Westerheim and John Hattaway of Hattaway Home Design. The home is 3,510 square-feet of spacious living with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Equally impressive is the spacious multi-purpose room that easily could be converted to a family game room, or the place to be on college football Saturdays. Adjacent to this multi-purpose room is the added convenience of a wet bar.
With a bold design of a 9/12 roof pitch, the Dream Home incorporates IKO Armourshake Chalet Wood Roofing dimensional shingles. The beautiful exterior is complimented with warm cultured stone by Boral that blends nicely with three side entry Wayne Dalton Carriage Style garage doors. The natural gas lanterns at the front entrance with down lighting on the exterior, offers a welcoming focal point and view.
The home, designed for family needs and gracious entertaining, features 9, 11, 12 and 13 foot ceilings throughout with specialty ceilings in the dining room and master bedroom. Designer and recessed lighting accentuates multiple areas showcasing its beautiful wood floors, ceramic tile, carpet and decorative shower tiles. Adding to the warm atmosphere of the home is a natural gas fireplace, with high definition logs, providing a realistic flame and glow in the living room and the spacious lanai.
The gourmet kitchen, designed by West Florida Cabinets, is accentuated with elegant engineered Calacatta Classique “Q” quartz countertops provided by Emerald Coast Granite, Tile & Glass that exude class and functionality. The kitchen’s inviting wine and coffee bar is accented with under-the-counter lighting for a warm an elegant experience. The home is equipped with a natural gas 36 inch Jen-Air cooktop, French door refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave that add to the overall ambiance. A spacious pantry, complete with shelving from Alpha Closets, is convenient to a kitchen prep area.
For an oasis of tranquility, the master bath is complete with an inviting free standing tub. The Moen shower head in the walk-in shower cascades endless hot water from the tankless natural gas water heater.
“The Pensacola Energy Comfort Plus features are designed to save money and reduce energy consumption, said Marketing Manager Jill Grove, of Pensacola Energy. “This has been an exciting project for our team of professionals who were involved in the planning before construction began. We made significant recommendations to develop a customized energy-feature package that will benefit the homeowner for years to come.”
Included as part of the latest advancement in energy-efficient building are two Rinnai tankless natural gas water heaters that has new Wi-fi capability and built-in recirculation. Northwest Florida A/C installed a state-of-the art Carrier Infinity 18VS Heat Pump with variable speed technology that uses a sophisticated internal control system that is paired with the Infinity Touch control and an Infinity natural gas furnace. This unit senses indoor and outdoor conditions and adjusts comfort levels accordingly. The home is also equipped with innovative Ply Gem impact resistant windows reduce energy costs, protect homes against weather and intruders, enhance beauty, and eliminate noise. Moreover, Coastal Insulation’s open cell foam and BIBS insulation add to the energy efficiency of the home.
Professionally installed by homeNetservice, LLC, the Dream Home incorporates URC Total Control Automation, the very latest in home automation, with a cutting-edge system that controls the thermostat, security cameras, home lighting, surround sound and home wide audio system via on-site or remotely by a smart phone or tablet.
Huntington Creek is located on Mobile Highway just east of Beulah Road and minutes from shopping malls, schools, I-10, and downtown Pensacola.
The Parade of Homes™ has been a popular attraction since its start in 1958 and is brought to you by the Home Builders Association of West Florida and is sponsored by Westerheim Properties, Huntington Creek, Pensacola Energy, Pensacola News Journal, PNJ Media Solutions, WEAR TV 3, WFGX My TV 35, COX Communications, NASH 102.7 and Soft Rock 94.1.
Home Builders Association of West Florida
American Dream Home, a Pensacola Energy Comfort Plus Home
Built by Thomas Westerheim of Westerheim Properties, Inc.
Huntington Creek, 5996 Hunting Creek Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32526
- 9/12 Roof Pitch
- Boral Stone and Brick to Compliment Plan Design
- 3-Car Side Entry Wayne Dalton Carriage Style Garage Doors & Openers
IKO Armourshake Chalet Wood Roofing Dimensional Shingles
- One Year Builder/Ten Year Bonded Builder Warranty
- Pensacola Energy Comfort Plus Home
- Open Cell Foam in Attic and BIBS Wall Insulation
- Ply Gem Impact Resistant Windows
- Carrier Infinity 18VS Heat Pump with variable speed technology
- Two Rinnai Tankless Natural Gas Water Heaters with Wi-Fi Capability and built-in recirculation.
- Indoor and Outdoor Natural Gas Fireplaces
- Patented Symphony II Power Management System by Briggs & Stratton Automatic Home Generator
- Floor Plan Designed for Family Needs and Gracious Indoor and Outdoor Entertaining
- 3,510 Square Feet. Four Bedroom, Four Bathrooms and a Spacious Multi-Purpose Room
- Nine, 11, 12 and 13 Foot Ceilings Throughout w/ Specialty Ceilings in Dining Room and Master Bedroom
- Large Master Closet with Custom Shelving and Island with Chandelier
- Coat and Shoe Station in Master Bedroom
- All Closets Have Custom Shelving Built-In
- Designer Lighting Package with Recessed Lighting in Multiple Areas and Under Counter Lighting in Kitchen
- Natural Gas Lanterns throughout the home including Front Entrance. Down Lighting on Exterior of Home
- 5.1 Surround Sound with audio on back and front porch, Total Control Home Automation System controlling entertainment with voice control and lighting.
- Private porch off guest bedrooms with paver and entertaining space
- Large Glass Sliders that Open to Lanai
- Indoor and Outdoor Natural Gas Vent Fireplaces
- Outdoor Kitchen with Stainless Steel Natural Gas Grill, Sink and Refrigerator
- Crown Molding and Cased Windows in Many Areas with Decorative Baseboard and Casing Throughout
- Tile in Wet Areas, Hardwood Flooring, Quality Carpet
- Gourmet Kitchen with Custom Cabinets, Soft Close Drawers and Elegant Engineered Calacatta Classique “Q” Quartz Countertops
- Spacious Pantry Convenient to Kitchen Prep Area
- Jen-Air kitchen appliances including Natural Gas range, French Door Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Microwave
- Inviting Wine and Coffee Bar
- Master Bath with Stand Alone Tub, Moen Faucets, Tile Walk-In Shower, Traditional Style Vanity Cabinet
- Master Suite with Oversized Walk-In Closet and Built-Ins
- Large Laundry Room designed for Front Load Washer and Natural Gas Dryer
- Natural Gas piping to all Indoor and Outdoor Natural Gas Appliances
- 3 Car Garage, Fully Finished with Painted Walls, Ceilings, Baseboard and Floors
- Prestige Model, Rainbow Attic Stair for Easy Attic Access
- Iron Doors Unlimited Front Entry Door
- Alarm system
- Deluxe Landscaping Package w/ Sprinkler System
- Natural Gas Fireplace on Lanai
- Fenced in Yard