Thomas Home Corporation Builds a Majestic American Dream Home to Showcase during Parade of Homes
The ever-popular American Dream Home, which is a Pensacola Energy Natural Gas Advantage Elite Home, is in the beautiful community of Carrington, one of the most scenic communities in Northwest Florida. Dream Home Builder, Thomas Henry of Thomas Home Corporation, is pleased with the overall design and functionality of the floor plan. “This home sets the standard for Carrington,” said Henry, who has been building homes in Northwest Florida since 1990. “I believe the Dream Home captures the essence of being with family and friends and living comfortably whether you’re entertaining inside or outside. It has been an exciting project and I’m thankful for all the people who played key roles in making this home a reality.”
The Dream Home is a spacious, two story, 3,364 square-foot, four bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms including an oversized master bath, and a sizeable multi-purpose great room.
With a design of an 8/12 roof pitch, the Dream Home incorporates Owens Corning Redefinition Duration 50-year shingles.The designed exterior features a flow of Hardie Board and Batten Siding, Hardie-Shake Siding and warm brick to compliment the design. The decorative metal roof is a focal point of the bold front gables. The Dream Home has a unique feature of having a rear alleyway for entrance into the fully finished garage that features two rear entry Wayne Dalton Carriage Style garage doors.
The home, designed for family needs and gracious entertaining, features 10-foot ceiling throughout the downstairs and 9-foot ceilings upstairs with a 12-foot architectural ceiling with decorative beams in the great room. Designer and recessed lighting accentuates multiple areas showcasing its beautiful flooring provided by Gene’s Floor Covering. Mohawk Treyburne Antique Chateau 36 x 9 tile in the foyer, family room, kitchen, dining room, hallways and guest suite. Shaw Ceramic tile is featured in bath areas and laundry room. All other areas carpeted with Mohawk Sculptured Touch, River Rocks.
The gourmet kitchen features Andrews Cabinets custom cabinetry and is accentuated with elegant engineered granite countertops provided by Superior Granite that exude class and functionality. The kitchen is accented under-the-counter lighting that blend nicely with the Moen oil-rubbed bronze faucets, pot-filler and Mirrabelle sinks for a warm an elegant experience. The home is equipped with high-end KitchenAid appliances, a natural gas cooktop, two single wall ovens, French door refrigerator, sound reduction dishwasher, and convection microwave that add to the overall ambiance. A spacious pantry, complete with shelving from Alpha Closets, is convenient to a kitchen prep area.
For outdoor entertaining, 8-foot French door assembly opens to the rear covered Lanai that is complete with an outdoor kitchen with stainless steel gas grill, and separate sitting area with a welcoming natural gas fireplace.
The master bath is an oasis of tranquility with an inviting Jacuzzi free-standing soaking tub with Roman tub faucet and handshower. The Moen Widespread Lavatory Faucets and Magnetix Showerheads add to the opulence of relaxation. Moen ExactTemp Thermostatic Spa System with Immersion Rainhead, handheld, and body sprays in master shower enhance the feel of cascading hot water from the Rinnai Natural Gas tankless water heater. The master bath has spacious, walk-in closets built-in Alpha Closet shelves. A large vanity cabinet with linen tower, and separate make-up area offer a unique home experience. The Dream Home also has a Flo by Moen Smart Home Water Monitor and Leak Detection System.
“Pensacola Energy Natural Gas Advantage Elite Home features are designed to save money and reduce energy consumption,” said Marketing Manager Jill Grove, of Pensacola Energy. “This has been an exciting project for our team of professionals who were involved in the planning before construction began. We made significant recommendations to develop a customized energy-feature package that will benefit the homeowner for years to come.”
Included as part of the latest advancement in energy-efficient building are Rinnai Natural Gas Tankless water heaters. Boutwell’s Air Master installed a state-of-the art Rheem 17 seer dual fuel with zone control natural gas backup. The home is also equipped with innovative, high efficiency Ply Gem 1500 Impact Resistant series windows that deliver durable, low-maintenance vinyl with stylish features. Moreover, Installed Building Product’s Superior BIBBS insulation in the 2 x 6 exterior walls and Open Cell Spray Foam insulation in ceilings provide excellent soundproofing and add to the energy efficiency of the home.
Professionally installed by homeNetservice, LLC, the Dream Home incorporates surround sound and outdoor audio, structured wiring and a URC MX Home Pro Automation System that is the very latest in-home automation that controls the entertainment and audio systems.
The Dream Home is in the gated community of Carrington located off Hwy. 29 on Quintette Road just north of Cantonment. It is just minutes from shopping malls, schools, I-10, and downtown Pensacola. The Parade of Homes™ has been a popular attraction since its start in 1958 and is brought to you by the Home Builders Association of West Florida, Thomas Home Corporation, Pensacola Energy, Ballinger Publishing, Pensacola Magazine, WEAR TV 3, COX, WCOA 1370 AM, Nash 102.7 FM.
- 8/12 Roof Pitch
- Hardie Board and Batten, Hardie-Shake Siding, and Brick to Compliment Plan Design
- 2-Car Rear Entry with Wayne Dalton Carriage Style Garage Doors with separate Garages Fully Finished with Painted Walls, Ceilings, Baseboard and Floors
- Designer Mahogany Double Front Door
- Owens Corning Duration TruDefinition 50-year shingles
- Pensacola Energy Natural Gas Advantage Elite Home
- Two Rinnai Gas Tankless Hot Water Heaters
- Ply Gem 1500 Series Impact Resistant Windows and Fiberglass Exterior Doors with Low-E Glass
- Rheem 17 SEER Dual Fuel with Zone Control and Natural Gas Backup
- Indoor 800 Series Heat and Glo Natural Gas Fireplace and Outdoor Kitchen with Stainless Steel Natural Gas appliances
- Superior BIBBS insulation in the 2 x 6 exterior walls and Open Cell Spray Foam insulation in ceilings. Insulation used in various interior walls and ceilings for excellent soundproofing.
- Floor Plan Designed with Open Living Area Amenities that includes Spacious Indoor and Outdoor Entertaining
- 3,364 Square-Feet. 4 Bedrooms; 3 1/2 baths including oversized Master Bath, 1 Guest Room bath, 2 spacious Bedrooms upstairs with bath, Powder Room, and a Spacious Multi-Purpose Great Room
- 10 Foot Ceilings with 9 Foot Ceilings Upstairs
- 12 Foot Architectural Ceiling with Decorative Beams. Great Room area that extends to Rear Covered Porch
- Mohawk Treyburne Antique Chateau 36 x 9 tile in the foyer, family room, kitchen, dining room, hallways and guest suite. Shaw Ceramic tile is featured in bath areas and laundry room. All other areas carpeted with Mohawk Sculptured Touch, River Rocks
- Gourmet Kitchen with All wood Custom Cabinets, Soft Close Drawers and Large Uppers
- Custom Granite Countertops
- Spacious Pantry Convenient to Kitchen Prep Area
- Kitchen-Aid Kitchen Appliances including Gas Cooktop, Two Single Wall ovens, French Door Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Convection Microwave
- Moen Oil-Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucets and Pot-Filler; Mirrabelle Sinks and Pro-Flo toilets; Moen Widespread Lavatory Faucets and Moen Magnetix Showerheads; Jacuzzi free Standing Soaking Tub with Moen Roman Tub Faucet and Handshower; Moen ExactTemp Thermostatic Spa System with Immersion Rainhead, Handheld, and Body Sprays in Master Shower; Tile Walk-In Shower; Large Vanity Cabinet with Linen Tower included, and separate Make-up Area; Flo by Moen Smart Home Water Monitor and Leak Detection System
- Large Master Closet with Custom Shelving
- Coat and Shoe Station in Rear Hallway
- All Closets have Custom Shelving Built-In
- Designer Lighting Package with LED Flush Lighting in Multiple Areas and Under Counter Lighting in Kitchen
- Full Perimeter Camera System
- URC MX Home Pro Automation System, Structured Wiring, Surround Sound and Outdoor audio
- Covered Porch off Great Room and Master Bedroom with Natural Gas Stainless Fireplace and Entertaining space
- Large 8’ French Doors that Open to Rear Covered Porch
- Indoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Kitchen with Stainless Steel Gas Appliances
- Bora-Care/Sentricon Baiting System
- Crown Molding and Cased Windows with Craftsman Baseboard and Casing Throughout
- Large Laundry Room designed for Washer and Dryer
- Deluxe Landscaping Package w/ Sprinkler System
- Fully Sodded Zoysia Grass Yard with Custom Landscape Design and Planting
*Amenities are subject to change due to availability during construction.